Westercon 54: Memberships
Membership rates for Westercon 54 are:
The deadline for pre-registration has passed. All memberships and
tickets must be purchased at the door. Registration will be open
at the following times:
- Attending memberships in Westercon 54 are $75. They
may only be purchased at the door. The deadline for preregistration
- One-day memberships are available at the following rates:
- Thursday: $20
- Friday: $30
- Saturday: $35
- Sunday: $20
- Supporting memberships are $20 at all times.
- Upgrades from Supporting membership to Attending are
available for the current difference in rates (i.e. $20 less than the
current attending membership rate).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult with a membership.
- Children who will be 6-12 at the time of the convention are half price.
- Children 5 and under at the time of the convention are free.
- A full adult attending membership purchased for a child includes free
child care throughout the convention, space permitting.
- Locus Awards Banquet tickets
You can search the membership list
to see if you or someone you know is a member.
- Thursday (July 5th): 11AM to 11PM
- Friday (July 6th): 9AM to 11PM
- Saturday (July 7th): 9AM to 5PM
- Sunday (July 8th): 10AM to 2PM
Please take a moment right now to check the label on your progress
report. This has your real name, address and badge name if you have
requested one. We send out progress and regress reports to convention
members and, from time to time, special mailings to the people who have
attended one of our conventions. Unfortunately, if we don't have your
correct name and address, the mailing will not get to you. If you move
during the year or want to make any other changes, please drop us a
If you need to transfer your membership, please let us know in advance
so we can have the correct badge ready at the convention. All we need
is a signed note from the original member.
Note that, unlike OryCon, there is no membership limit for
Return to the Westercon 54 Home Page