Potlatch 5 Home Page
What's New (last updated November 21, 2000)
Travel Through Time!
Sorry, you've missed Potlatch 5! But by going to
you can get information on the current Potlatch convention.
- What: Potlatch 5, a small convivial convention for science
fiction writers and readers.
- When: February 2-4, 1996.
- Where: The Imperial Hotel in downtown
- How Much:
- Memberships in Potlatch 5 are available at the
- $35 through January 15, 1996;
- $40 at the door.
- Sunday Brunch is $13.25
- Supporting Memberships cost $15 at all times. A supporting
membership gets you all convention publications and a warm fuzzy feeling.
- Potlatch 5 will be a weaponless and smoke-free
convention. (Smoking is allowed in the bar.)
Make your hotel reservations soon!
Our hotel room block expires on January 15, 1996. If you don't reserve
your room before then, you will have to pay rack rate (and we won't get
credit for your room). See the hotel page for
information on making reservations.
How to Contact Us
- Postal: Potlatch 5, c/o OSFCI, PO Box 5703, Portland OR 97228-5703
- Telephone: (503) 232-1727
Potlatch 5 is a production of Oregon Science Fiction Conventions, Inc.
(OSFCI), a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation.
Potlatch 5 logo by Elizabeth Lawhead.
This page created and maintained by David D. Levine,
Back to the OSFCI Home Page